Jeep Liberty Tire Cover With Blue Police Line on Punisher Skull (Liberty 02-12)
What a wonderful way to show the love and support you have for your country and police with our Jeep Liberty Tire Cover With Blue Police Line on Punisher Skull.
Why Buy From Us?
- Stand out, show people what you're passionate about, and protect those expensive spare tires all at once.
- Our covers are top of the line Marine Grade Heavyweight Vinyl. This is the same material they make boat seats from so they can take the water / heat / sun / cold and temperature swings.
- They are treated with UV inhibitors to prevent fading, cracking, and wear. Off-Road folks they aren't Tree-Proof but mud is okay! Just a quick wash with a light detergent and water and your all set!
- It is not recommended to go through an automated car wash with this tire cover.
- Our tire covers include a very heavy shock cord for easy install.
- All spare tire covers come with a one year warranty!
Product Type: Tire Cover
Product Collection: Jeep Liberty Tire Covers
Well made I love the design to go with my Jeep theme fast timely delivery
I only have positive things to say about this company. I emailed a question on Dec 14, 2018 about tire size and tire cover size. I received an answer within the hour. I placed the order the same day, Dec 14, 2018, received an email confirming shipment the same day and received the tire cover on Dec 17, 2018. I ordered the Blue Line Punisher Skull for my son's 1993 Jeep Wrangler. The quality is excellent. My son loves it, we are happy customers and we definitely recommend Tire Cover Pro!
One year ago purchased tire cover for my JKU wearing 32s. That cover still looks brand new. And I liked that cover so much that when I upgraded to 35s had to order a new tire cover. Received the cover and noticed it was torn. Reached out to customer service on Saturday afternoon 12/29. On Sunday 12/30, New Year's weekend, they responded and within 2 business days had a new tire cover. And it's awesome. Fits great. Looks terrific. Outstanding customer service. Thanks Chelsie!